ELS offers a range of printing systems that can be integrated into any of the ELS labellers.
ELS 192 Thermal / Thermal Transfer Printing Module
The thermal/thermal transfer printing system guarantees a high-quality print image, and it can be used flexibly for the printing of texts, barcodes, graphics, use by dates and prices etc.
- Printing system is mounted directly on the labelling station
- Resolution 300 dpi
- Text sizes from 1 mm to 128 mm; Vector and Bitmap fonts
- Able to support all Western and Eastern European special characters
- All usual barcodes
- Real time clock for printing out date/time
- Compact Flash plug-in slot with memory board for saving layouts
- Printing width : up to 105.6 mm
- Printing speed : up to 250 mm/sec.
- RS232, USB 2.0 Slave, Ethernet Interface 10/100
- Base T, 2xUSB Master for optional keyboard and scanner
Integrated in the printing module
- Configuration of the system via the display
- Call-up of saved label layouts
- Menu-controlled operator guidance
- Operating and error messages in clear text
ELS 620 Coding System
XY traversing unit with an ink jet coding system
ELS 620 transversal and longitudinal traversing unit for multi-track and multi-row coding on the top web of the finished pack. The traversing unit is fitted to the discharge extension of the packaging machine.
- with microprocessor control in a stainless steel housing
- Clear text display of system messages via LCD display
Continuous ink jet system
for coding the top web in a continuous printing process
- Coding head mounted on the traversing unit
- Printing of for example batch numbers, use by dates, date/time with 1- to 4-line printing